お化粧と同じように外側を覆う、もしくは取り除くことは出来ても、
本当の意味で吸収させることには限界があります。
そのため薄毛は育毛剤では根本的な改善にはつながりません。
結果に以上に原因に働きかける方が前向きと言えます。
私が試して劇的に改善した方法をお伝えします。
すりごまです。
結構、かけてます(笑)
ごまは擦らないと吸収されにくいと聞き、
アマゾンで1kgを買っています。
1000円弱です。
使用日数で言うと育毛剤よりコスパは良いです。
ちなみに私は三食食べてます。
たまに白米だけで食べると驚くほど美味しく感じます(苦笑)
しかし、おかげで頭髪は劇的に変わりました。
頭髪については他にも色々試して実感しているのでまたUPします。。
Hair is output, not input as well as skin.
As an make-up, it could be covered or removed,
But ultimately, being absorbed is impossible.
Thus, thinning hair cannot be improved by a hair growth agent.
It would be better to work on cause than resault.
This is my drastic way for hair thining.
It's ground black sesame.
Too much,aren't they?
Sesame is hard to be absorbed without being ground.
I've been bought it at Amazon.
Less than 1000 Japanese yen or 10 us dollars.I've been bought it at Amazon.
Good cost performance, isn't it ?
I eat ever day for each meal, means three time with rice.
Sometime I smack my lips without sesame,,
But with ground black sesae, my hair thining have been dramatically improI try making something better for hair thining and any more, I will update you.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿